Plum Guide is a curated booking platform, so only Listings that have passed the Plum Test (a physical visit to the Listing by a Home Critic) can be listed on the Plum Guide.
Listings belonging to your Property Managers that are already live on the Plum Guide can be added on the API without Host Onboarding as they would have already undergone this process.
New Listings not previously listed on Plum Guide will be created by our Curator Team (we use our own photos & copy). These Listings then must be Onboarded through our standard process (between the Property Manager and our Marketplace Curator team).
Once a new Listing has been built the Property Manager or Host will be emailed a link to Onboard the Listing and publish it on Plum Guide.
Host Onboarding covers adding information that isn’t captured during our Plum Test and is not set via API e.g. Cleaning Fee or a base price for the listing.
Required steps are as follows:
- ICAL - you need to set ‘property exclusive to Plum’ to avoid entering an ICAL
- Set Base Price - you need to set 'Base (vanity)' price during Onboarding to show on any un-dated searches. All dated search pricing will sync through API.
- Discounts - you can set them here but it’s recommended that you use the API to control these. i.e. length of stay discounts.
- Cleaning Fee
- Select any additional services that can be arranged directly with the Property Manager e.g. Airport pickups
- Set the House Rules
- Create a Home Manual
- Publish directions/useful information
- Enter banking details used for payouts
- Agree to Plum Guide T&C's
This is a one time process, after which hosts are required to manage their properties either via the API or the Plum Guides host management pages.