Plum Guide is a curated booking platform, so only homes that fit our criteria (it’s a secret) can be listed on the platform.
When a Host agrees to partner with us we vet their properties to make sure they are in line with our requirements.
If a host wishes to list their properties on Plum Guide they will follow these steps:
- Accept our Host Agreement with one of our Sales Representatives - please reach out to [email protected] and he will introduce you to the sales team.
- Host will send and create all their listings via the API.
- Listings must include an external ID and can include an Airbnb ID or direct URL
- Plum Guide will vet the properties and establish which can go live
- Plum Guide will build the listings using the data available via the API, Direct URL &/or Airbnb ID and create a unique Property Name & Description
- Plum Guide will onboard the Host adding the remaining missing Data (see table below)
- Host / Plum Guide Team can create Client ID & Secret Key to share with you
- Host / Plum Guide final QA check and confirmation to go live
- Homes go live
Data currently not available via API v2:
|Host Details||Plum Dashboard|
|Bank Details||Plum Dashboard|
|Guest Communications||Plum Dashboard|
If the Host is already live on Plum Guide then they can create their own Client Credentials in the Plum Guide Host Dashboard under API -> Create Credentials. The listings will appear on your side (only InReview/ Published status) and you can map the Properties accordingly.
If the Host adds new properties they can inform their Account Manager